Thursday, December 26, 2013

Confinement Make up


So they say mummy in confinement  just sit, sleep and take care of baby and her body. No. We don't do just that.

We shop.
Yes.
We shop, like, A LOT!
(online and offline) :p
hehehehehehe


As for me, apart from buying stuffs for my kids, I shop these..

MAKE UP STUFFS! YEAY!




The above two photos are my recent make up haul from Elianto. They were having sale, I think the sale is still on going, you know Christmas and Year End Sale kind of sale. :D



This one is from Watsons, mostly are Silkygirl products and one Blusher from In2It. I love all of these! Cheap and works like magic!


And this one I've blogged in this entry, a haul from it's massive sale. I love all of them also..


And with too many make up stuffs in my collection now, I think I should buy this..




ACRYLIC MAKE UP ORGANIZER


hehehe..

I shall end this entry right now and will review the products later.. :D


posted from Bloggeroid


2 comments:

DaZzlingLilLy said...

btul jugak kan..makeup collection keep on growing..hehe..mst kena ada organizer..baru kemas..

efa fairuz said...

hehehe.. terliur betul nak beli.. must get one someday. :D